I’ve been on the lookout for the best specialty coffee Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, and I’m putting together this list as the month of November progresses. Coffee beans, pour over cones, burr grinders – if you’ve been waiting patiently for something, this is the perfect time to pick one up while prices are low.
Note: Black Friday deals are constantly being announced over the next couple weeks, so check back every few days to see new deals.
Onto the deals!
Get A Free Burr Grinder From JavaPresse
If you’ve been wanting to try out grinding coffee at home, this is your chance. JavaPresse is offering a free manual coffee grinder with every purchase of specialty coffee beans.
The grinder is a #1 seller on Amazon.com, and I actually spent a year traveling the world with one. It’s a pretty reliable piece of gear – and perfect for newcomers to specialty coffee and veteran brewers who would like a travel-friendly grinder.
Oh, and the coffee’s fantastic!
Every year, Prima has a pretty sweet set of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. The lineup of deals for 2022 is now live and full of big savings on beloved coffee gear. Here are some of the highlights:
- $15 off orders of $99+
- 15% of Fellow products ($57 for a Stagg Kettle vs $85 on Amazon)
- 10% off home espresso machines ($644 Rancilio Silvia vs $830 on Amazon)
- 15% off pour over drippers ($35 for a 6-Cup Chemex instead of $44 on Amazon)
Whole Latte Love is one of those big online stores with tons of cool coffee gadgets – and their annual Black Friday sale is huge. Here are some of my favorite deals:
- $139 The ROK Coffee Grinder (compared to $230 on Amazon)
- $21 Rattleware Large Round Handle Tamper 58mm (compared to $39.99 on Amazon)
- $589 Gaggia Classic and Baratza Sette 30 AP (compared to $449 for the machine and $299 for the grinder individually)
I believe some of these offers will change throughout the month.
Big box stores tend to be pretty tricky with Black Friday, so don’t take their word for it when they say something is on incredible sale.
Here are a few items that look like good deals:
- $18 Caribou Coffee – 34-Oz. Stainless Steel Kettle – Silver (compared to $25 at Walmart)
- $25 Caribou Coffee – 8-Cup Coffee Maker – Clear (compared to $23 on Amazon)
But beware of tricks like this one:
- $53 CHEFMAN – 1.7L Precision Electric Kettle – Clear (compared to $19.99 on Amazon)
See any other decent deals from Best Buy? Let us know in the comments!
Check back soon for more deals!
Know of a Black Friday coffee deal that’s not on the list? Drop a comment below so we can share!